Do you love tech products? Do you love talking to people and consider yourself a great salesperson? Would you be interested in making a difference working with a small team delivering cutting-edge software solutions?
We are an international software development company providing solutions for retail businesses. Our innovative point of sale system helps organizations of all sizes streamline operations and significantly increase revenue.
- Follow up with prospects via phone and e-mail
- Identify and contact potential prospects
- Attend events such as conferences and trade shows
- Assist with answering prospect questions during the sales process
- Creating reports and statistics
- You like technology and forward thinking.
- You are self-motivated with an entrepreneur’s spirit.
- You have great writing skills.
- You are creative, diplomatic, and have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a desire to succeed and a can-do, team-player approach.
- You have strong project management and organizational skills.
- You have proficient knowledge and understanding of b2b sales.
- You are willing to take direction, as well as have a strong individual initiative.
- You are located in Las Vegas, NV or ready to relocate.
Additional skills and experience which are considered helpful for this position:
- Experience with b2b sales.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Experience working in or with retail businesses
- Experience working for a b2b software company
- Salary + Commission
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Retirement Plan
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
COMBASE USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws